We have you – and your windows – covered during this time.
- Given the COVID-19 situation, safety and health are of highest importance to our company.
- We are a 44-year-old company with a strong foundation and are well positioned to weather this period. We are providing customers the same service, experience and value that has set us apart in the industry since 1976.
- Our industry work is considered Essential Business and the product Essential Goods. This allows us maintain continuity during this time for our customers, future orders and pending installs.
- We are following detailed safety and health protocols.
- It’s a great time to buy at Creative Blinds, as we are offering significant discounts, promotions/upgrades and interest-free financing for 12 months.
- Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Erika Mandel, at 713.824.5872 (cell) with any questions whatsoever. We are here for you during this time!
Customers with Shop at Home Design Appointments
In the event that you are uncomfortable conducting a appointment in your home at this time, your Creative Blinds Designer will be pleased to conduct the appointment virtually, using video technology. Your designer is equipped with a smartphone and a tablet that can support these video design appointments remotely, while still delivering the high-quality design experience we’ve given for the past five decades. In the event your consultation is in-person, your Designer will thoroughly wash and/or sanitize their hands and equipment before entering your home, and immediately following, the visit. Designers have also been advised to avoid physical contact and maintain distance with individuals in the home. Finally, Creative Blinds Designers have been directed to stay home if they are not feeling well.
Customers with Installation Appointments
In the event your installation appointment is conducted in person, your Creative Blinds Installer has been directed by us to thoroughly wash and/or sanitize their hands and equipment before entering your home, and immediately following the appointment. Installers have also been asked to avoid physical contact and maintain distance with individuals in the home. Finally, Creative Blinds Installers have been urged to stay home if they are not feeling well.
Creative Blinds Showrooms
Our office’s and customer service center are open. Customers can expect prompt and thorough service by phone, e-mail, text and website chat. Our Offices, warehouse and showroom areas and surfaces are being cleaned and sanitized regularly. Additionally, we have asked employees to frequently and thoroughly wash hands, as well as help clean common spaces, equipment and surfaces throughout the day. Finally, we have directed employees to stay home if they are not feeling well.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and may update our policies as the situation evolves in order to keep our customers and employees healthy and safe.
Founder & Owner, since 1976