- We are taking this COVID-19 situation very seriously and are monitoring all credible news sources closely.
- Safety and health is of high importance during this time.
- We are a 44 year old company with a strong foundation and are well positioned to weather this period, in fact we’re as busy as ever.
- Our industry work is considered Essential Business and the product Essential Goods. This will help us maintain continuity during this time for our customers, future orders and pending installs.
- We are following detailed protocols to make sure installers are keeping health and safety of utmost important.
- Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Erika Mandel, at 713.824.5872 (cell) with any questions whatsoever.
- We are here for you during this time!
Customers with Shop at Home Design Appointments
In the event that you are uncomfortable conducting a Shop at Home Design appointment in your home at this time, your Shop at Home Designer will be pleased to conduct the appointment virtually, using video technology. Your designer is equipped with a smartphone and a tablet that can support these video design appointments remotely, while still delivering the high-quality design experience we are known for. Please contact your Shop at Home Designer directly if you would like to conduct a video design appointment instead of meeting in person. Please note that in the event your Shop at Home appointment is conducted in person, your Shop at Home Designer has been directed by Creative Blinds to thoroughly wash and/or sanitize their hands and equipment before entering your home, and immediately following the appointment. Designers have also been advised to avoid physical contact and maintain distance with individuals in the home. Finally, Creative Blinds Shop at Home Designers have been directed to stay home, if they are not feeling well.
Customers with Installation Appointments
In the event your installation appointment is conducted in person, your Creative Blinds Installer has been directed by us to thoroughly wash and/or sanitize their hands and equipment before entering your home, and immediately following the appointment. Installers have also been asked to avoid physical contact and maintain distance with individuals in the home. Finally, Creative Blinds Installers have been urged to stay home if they are not feeling well.
Creative Blinds Offices
Our office’s and customer service center are open. Customers can expect prompt and thorough service by phone, e-mail, text and website chat. Our Offices, warehouse and showroom areas and surfaces are being cleaned and sanitized regularly. Additionally, we have asked employees to frequently and thoroughly wash hands, as well as help clean common spaces, equipment and surfaces throughout the day. Finally, we have directed employees to stay home if they are not feeling well.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. We will continue to monitor the situation and may update our policies as the situation evolves in order to keep our customers and employees healthy and safe.
Owner, Creative Blinds